Dear partners of SG Market company!
We are pleased to present a new method of payment - international bank transfer. Bank details can be found in the section "Table of orders" if you choose "Bank Transfer (Euro)" payment method. We remind you that you must strictly follow the recommendations of the company in order the funds to be successfully credited to your account.
In order to make a payment you should:
1) Login to your account and go to the section "Table of orders"
2) Select the table of orders and bank transfer (Euro) as the payment method
3) Print the generated invoice
4) Please pay attention to the details specified in the invoice and make payments using current data to avoid errors when crediting the payment to the account of the company.
5) Please use the bank transfer details provided in the form without making any changes.
6) IMPORTANT! In such sections as "Payment details" or "Remarks", you should specify only your invoice number or ID of the account. DO NOT use any additional information.
7) The invoice number can be found in the generated invoice in the line "Payment details"
8) Payment must be made by the owner of the SG Market account
9) We recommend sending SWIFT confirmation to the support team of the company after payment.
Payments with incorrect data can be declined by the beneficiary's bank!
Funds will be credited to your account as soon as we receive it in the company's account. Please, pay attention that all bank commissions, including bank correspondent, are paid by the sender.
Welcome to the world of gold and financial success!
Subscribe to our official information resources to be on a course of current events and write your feedback in the comments.
SG Market team!